Friday, November 9

A Little Something...

Free Gift Tag
The holidays are quickly approaching and it is easy to get lost in the shuffle of shopping, financial pressure, and entertaining.

I want my beautiful friends, family, and fans to take some time in the handmade joy of Christmas. Pick something you've always wanted to knit, focus love and peace into every stitch, and then gift the piece to someone.

To help you do that, I've designed these simple gift tags for you to use - you can download them for FREE right now. It is just a little something, but I wanted to give to you, so that it is easier for you to give to another.

All you have to do is click HERE for the google doc PDF, print on cardstock, cut them out, punch a hole for the ribbon, and fill it out to your special someone.

Feel free to leave a comment letting me know what you think about it. :)

5 comments: