Monday, October 8

Continuing the Conversation

In an effort to be more at your beck and call, I've put together a Ravelry Group (Tabetha Hedrick, Knitwear Design)! There, you can ask questions to your heart's content, participate in fun conversations, join in on a KAL (keep a look out - I'll be hosting one after the holidays), AND giving you plenty of chances to win free stuff (and who doesn't want THAT?!).

For example, I have a scrumptious skein of Mountain Colors Bearfoot Yarn that is eager for a new home. But, she made me promise not to give her away until the group reached 100 members. I'm also going to throw a free copy of one of my individual patterns, winner's choice! So, head on over, join the group, and comment on the 100 member thread to be entered to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment