Thursday, April 7

First Cover!

It sure has been a while, but you can't blame a girl who has been swamped with tons of knitting work. TNNA proved to be a fabulously good business decision. I imagine you will be seeing me, or rather my designs, in quite a few places this year!
On to something that I CAN share.....

I MADE MY FIRST COVER!!!

EEeeeee! I'm beyond giddy (truly, I think this level of giddiness is bad for my health).

I MADE MY FIRST COVER!!!
In the debut summer issue of Knitscene Magazine, you will find my Genesee Cardigan. It's so soft and comfy. So, go grab it! Quick! Quick!

© Knitscene
© Knitscene

My sweet husband has been so tolerate of my excitement. :)
Oh, if you happen to be near the Recycled Lamb Friday, April 15th, come knit with us and grab your copy. I'll be there from 6-8pm.

2 comments:

  1. Tabi that is so cute! How awesome to make the cover!!!! EEEeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete